HomeFollow MeTermsSimblr Cstyles

Saturday, June 23, 2012

We Are Young Tattoo Set


I don't know why I decided to name the set "We Are Young". It just felt right at the moment (x According to my We Heart It, I heart a lot of pictures of text tattoos. After endless hours on Deviant Art looking for fonts, I decided to do them.

I've had these really for a while, but wasn't too enthusiastic about doing the in-game/preview picture which held me back from uploading them. Originally the feathers were going to be in one set and the text tattoos were going to be in a set of 10. But, I decided to split up the text tattoos and put them in different sets (I thought the preview pictures would look better that way).

The tattoos come in a set of seven. 

  • Feather 1
  • Feather 2
  • Forever Young
  • Carpe Diem
  • Let it be
  • Send me your eyes, I can change what you see, but your soul must keep totally free
  • All good things are wild and free
Properly categorized as tattoos.
PACKAGE only. 
The zip file includes each tattoo individually (labeled) and a file with all tattoos included. 
For more tattoo locations you can download XCAS by CmarNYC.
*I really really hope you like them (:
Credits
- Since I'm not sure which fonts I used exactly, I have all the fonts I downloaded on my favorites.

I decided to add this one in last minute & I already finished the preview picture & wasn't redoing it :p


.package only



50 comments:

  1. Oh my god Vanity you GO GIRL! These are freaking awesome! You are making me jealous and anxious to get my new stuff out. I'll be downloadig these as well. I LOVED your dream catcher tats! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kosmo ! I'm happy you like both of them !
      & I hope your laptop comes in soon. I can't wait to see your tattoos ! (:

      Delete
    2. this doesn't pop up in my gameee

      Delete
    3. Are you installing them correctly? You need to put them in your packages folder not your downloads folder.

      Delete
  2. loveeeeee! im planning on getting a carpe diem tat in real life ^^ now my simmies can get one too thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heyheyouou ! Lucky, I can't get a tattoo )': lol.
      Enjoy ! (:

      Delete
  3. WOW... Vanity, they are so Great, Amazing and Wonderfull *.* Love them, thank you ♥
    Greetings gergana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tattoos so much, they look so nice in game c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      & It's always good hearing that they look nice in someone else's game !

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I can see if I can convert package into Sims3Pack, but unfortunately, the Tattooinator only turns the tattoos into .package files.

      Delete
  6. OMG I love it!!! It's really cool and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JS (: It's always nice to get your comments !

      Delete
  7. These are great :) Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chomiczek !
      I'm happy you like them
      Enjoy ! (:

      Delete
  8. Thank you :)
    i just find your blog, and your tattoos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome work. They look great. Very detailed and beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sackgirl, I love getting your feedback (:
      Thank you. I'm happy you like them <3

      Delete
  10. These are super beautiful! Thank you for this creation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ScreechingViolence !
      Enjoy (:

      Delete
  11. They're very beautiful, you did amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Thank you Blonde Chaos !
      I'm glad you like them (:

      Delete
  13. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vanity how did I miss these?!! These are awesome! Are they accessory tats or through the actual game tats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cece ! <3
      & They're actually tattoos.

      Delete
  15. how can i download this to my the sims 3 game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You unzip the file(s) to your mods folder. Make sure you only install "Vanity Sims - We Are Young Tattoo Set ALL.package" if you want all the tattoos. If you just want certain ones the files are labeled so you can find them easier.

      Delete
  16. please help me! i downloaded successfully the tattoos but when i put it on the body of the sims they are not visible! especially written!you only see many dots.
    I'm so sad, i like it so much! please answer me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... How high is your detail settings? I know when mine is low, the tattoos aren't as clear as they would be if they were on a higher setting.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. You can download XCAS here (http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270) for more tattoo locations (:

      Delete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so glad I found these I have been looking for cool tats like these for my sims good work :) thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. these are amazing!! so glad i found your blog...i go through my phases when it comes to CAS...some days it hats, some its socks, some its shoes, this weeks obsession is tats..lol..anyways, again, awesome work <3 :)

    ReplyDelete